From time to time, your tank may need to be cleaned, as e-liquid and condensation from the vapour tends to leave a residue inside the tank through use.
To avoid build up of condensation, flick the device sharply to clear (fig.10), do this whenever you experience gurgling and you will avoid a build up of condensation.
To clean, simply:
• Remove the tank base (including the coil) from the tank.
• Rinse the tank chamber (See “what is the VIM” for parts list) and mouth tip in warm water (no soap or detergent), then allow to stand to air-dry fully.
• Remove the mouth tip and rinse and dry.
• Clean Device - Remove tank and clean tank connector off any excess liquid, dabbing with tissue.
• Do not use water on the VIM device. Only dry paper towels or tissues should be used to clean connectors etc. on the device.