Understanding the Remaining Charge
When the power button is pressed, the colour of the LEDs either side of the button will indicate the remaining charge.
- Green – Fully charged (functioning at 3.8-4.2v)
- Blue – Partial charge (functioning at 3.3-3.8v)
- Red – Low charge (functioning at 3.1-2.4v) - you may notice a drop in performance at this stage.
- Red light flashing 10 times – Device needs re-charged (below 3.1v)
How to Charge
Simply plug the supplied Micro USB lead into the port found on the bottom of the device and connect the other end to a USB port in a computer or USB plug adapter (1 Amp or less). Do not use high powered (greater than 1 Amp) phone adapters.
Charging will take approx. 2.5 - 3 hours. During the charging process,the charging indicator light will glow red. Once charging has completed, the charging indicator light will turn green indicating that the battery is fully charged.
Pass Through mode
While being charged via the Micro USB lead, the device can still be used as normal.
Battery and Safety
The VIM contains a Lithium-Ion battery. Exercise caution while using and storing your battery, and always dispose of the device in the correct receptacle. Always store fully charged.
When charging, take care not to force the Micro USB. Insert it only far enough for the charge indicator light to come on.
- Never leave a battery to charge unattended.
- Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
- Always use the correct Micro USB charging lead as supplied by JAC Vapour.
- Do not use high-amp phone USB adapters.