FOLLOW THESE STEPS to set up your SERIES-B DNA 75W, don’t miss a step!
1. Remove the magnetic battery cover.
2. Insert a charged 20A (or higher) IMR 18650 battery (sold separately), positive side pointing up towards the top of the device (see battery requirements for more information). You can also charge the battery in the device via USB if you’d prefer.
3. Replace the magnetic battery cover.
4. If the battery needs charged, connect the Micro USB charging lead. Do not force the connector, only insert it far enough for the charge symbol to appear on the OLED screen.
5. Attach a compatible 510 tank to the device, then push the power button once to check its resistance (Ω).
6. A prompt may appear, asking if you are using a new atomiser (if temperature control is activated). A resistance reading will be taken, and continually monitored/adjusted while in use.
7. If the screen shows ‘CHECK ATOMISER’, check that your tank is screwed firmly into place.
8. Once the resistance of the atomiser is displayed on the OLED screen, the device is ready to use. Select your desired wattage by clicking the ‘+’ and ‘–‘ navigation buttons.
9. Press and hold the power button to fire the device while inhaling. Release the power button to cease firing, and exhale.