Your 510 EGO or Twist e-cigarette battery has a few built in safety features. For example, it will cut off if the button is held down for longer than 8 seconds, and it will flash and refuse to fire if there are any issues with the battery.
Make sure that you're aware of the following to ensure you're using your battery safely:
- If the battery, charging cable or adaptor has been visibly damaged, don't use them and dispose of them safely.
- If you're not going to use the battery for a while or you're putting it into a bag or pocket, activate the five-click lock first.
- Don't leave your battery charging unattended, or overnight.
- Make sure you charge your battery on an inflammable surface.
- Only use suitable charging cables and adaptors; this doesn't include fast-charge mobile phone adaptors..