The device is fitted with many built-in safety features, including low voltage protection, overcharge protection, reverse polarity protection and battery vents (top and bottom). Should, for any reason, the device or battery become excessively hot, stop using the device immediately and, if it is safe to do so, remove the battery and allow to cool. Contact out customer service team for further assistance.
- Never leave a battery to charge unattended.
- Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
- Do not use high-amp, high-voltage, or ‘fast charge’ phone USB adapters.
- Do not carry, or store, IMR 18650 batteries without a protective case.
- Do not drop, deform, bend, crush, puncture, incinerate, microwave, shred, paint or insert foreign objects into the SERIES-B Tilt 50W.
- Do not clean the device other than as instructed by JAC Vapour Ltd.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify the SERIES-B Tilt 50W yourself.
- Only ever use the supplied SERIES-B Tilt 50W charger as provided by JAC Vapour Ltd. Using an incompatible charger may damage your battery or present a fire-hazard. Failure to comply will void the warranty supplied with the SERIES-B Tilt 50W.
- Use caution when handling the device. The coil will become very hot through use, so direct contact with the coil during, or just after use is to be avoided.
- Never leave your device unattended while it is charging, or while the coil is still hot.
If you're removing the IMR battery regularly, please ensure that you're doing so safely: