Pass Through mode:
While being charged via the Micro USB lead, the device can still be used as normal.
Battery and charging
The battery contains a Lithium-Ion battery. Exercise caution while using and storing your battery, and always dispose of the device in the correct receptacle. Always store fully charged.
Charging will take approx. 2.5 hours. During the charging process,the charging indicator light will glow red. Once charging has completed, the charging indicator light will turn blue indicating that the battery is fully charged.
When charging, take care not to force the Micro USB. Insert it only far enough for the charge indicator light to come on. Connect the other end of the USB lead to a USB plug adapter (2Amp or less) or a computer USB port. On the S17 battery, the USB charging port is located on the side of the battery, near the bottom. On the S22, the USB port is on the base of the battery.
Do not use high-powered (greater than 2Amp) phone adapters.
• Never leave a battery to charge unattended.
• Always charge on a fire-proof surface.
• Always use the correct Micro USB charging lead as supplied by JAC Vapour.
• Do not use high-amp phone USB adapters. • Always store a battery fully charged
• If the battery is damaged in any way, do not use
• Do not attempt to repair or modify the battery yourself.